POST EID BLUES
The Eid holidays were great. This time I mostly stayed at home out of the reach of PC and keeping my cell phone off. I am finding it hard to have some solitude of my own. Dhaka looked gorgeous with its extremely light traffic (nearly four million went out during these holidays) and pre "SAARC Summit" touch ups. Although I do not like to see blood on the street (read "sacrifice or waste"), I really did not pay much attention to that. Nothing extra-ordinary happened except for usual family visits and filling the tummy with many delicacies. The holidays were refreshing for me. Now back to the same old gear.
POST EID BLUES
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- BRAVO BANGLADESH! Bangladesh secures an emphati...
- BANGLADESH'S IMAGE PROBLEM Elisa Griswold's art...
- ARGES STRIKES AGAIN Bangladeshis were astounded...
- DON'T SEND US TO BANGLADESH Small children from...
- NGOs ON TOP Have you ever wondered what is the ...
- POST EID BLUES The Eid holidays were great. Thi...
- EID-UL-ADHA GREETINGS
- ALL ABOUT PAAN Paan is a widely used chewable ma...
- STRAY CAT I am rarely getting free time at home...
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * A conversation with Mi...
- BANGLADESH SECURES ITS FIRST TEST WIN Men talk ...
- CANDLELIGHT COMMEMORATION FOR TSUNAMI VICTIMS IN B...
- WHO LET THE BLOG OUT? It was a question asked b...
- PROFITING FROM THE TSUNAMI DONATIONS Some distu...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "Obviously when you have othe...
- OUTSOURCE FROM BANGLADESH The Bangladesh IT sec...
- TEN TIPS FOR EARTHQUAKE SAFETY 1) Most everyone...
- STINGY OR NOT - GESTURES OF GOODWILL IN QUESTION ...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "Our generation wants to be r...
- THE GREATEST TROPICAL SYSTEM DISASTER Many do no...
- TSUNAMI UPDATE * Death by bureaucracy: Daniel B...
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2004 (329)