January 11, 2004

WHAT FAME + BABBLEFISH CAN TURN YOU TO

The result of the Asian Weblog award 2003 has been announced some days back. I did not notice it till I saw some unknown websites linking to me. They have posted the list of the winners (including me) with their comments. One of them is a Japanese one kept by Matsunaga Hideaki. I tried babblefish to translate the site and I almost fell from the chair reading the comment for my site:

Bangladesh: The 3rd World View
"Point of view of the 3rd world" of lesbianism one. English. Considerably it seems like serious contents. Blogger use.


Well I don't know Japanese and can't verify whether this is the right translation or not. But I think there is something terribly wrong somewhere. Does my blog indicate that I am *******? Look what fame can turn you to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment