Tasneem Khalil lists the businessmen-turned-politicians who are already in the Bangladesh national Parliament or will contest in the next election. The current issue of the probe magazine has the detailed report.
No wonder why all the economic policies made in the parliament are in favor of the blue-blooded leaders' own establishments. E.g., we have to import low quality Indian cars (to profit some agencies owned by MPs) as reconditioned cars more than 2 years old are banned by the Government. Will Bangladesh continue to be controlled by the businessmen only?
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- TODAY'S LINKS * Tourist of death. * Wikia is the...
- IT WAS SNOWING! Earlier this month. Guess whose...
- MUCH ADO ABOUT INTERNET CENSORSHIP The internet h...
- PLUTOCRACY Tasneem Khalil lists the businessmen-t...
- 'NON' TO ENGLISH President Jacques Chirac of Fran...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "People see themselves—and have...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Women around the world go missing...
- WHAT IS 'AIR BANGLADESH'? "The European Union has ...
- BANGLADESH BLOG BUZZ: (Crossposted in the Global V...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY From the holy Quran: 1)"If it...
- RECOGNITION This is awesome:An anonymous Iraqi wo...
- POTTY BLUES Had I not read the Germany survival g...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Europe's skills fall behind Asia....
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "I think we need to recover the...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Internet access spreads while com...
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY End winter........................
- WHITEWASH Yes, that's the word all news sources a...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Bangladesh: The official bribe li...
- HERE COMES THE SPRING
- US PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS IN BANGLADESH EVACUATED?...
- TODAY'S LINKS * How Islamophobia Breeds Extremism...
- MAGDA GOEBBELS OF MODERN ERA I was reading the ho...
- GREETINGS FROM BERLIN The saying goes that when y...
- RELOCATION UPDATE I guess this is the longest dur...
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)