ARE YOU AN ANTIAMERICAN?
The German/French TV Channel ARTE is running a web quiz titled as above:
The questions are:
1. Do you go to Mcdonalds?
2. How did you react to the 11th September 2001 tragedy?
3. What do you think of Mr. Jimmy Carter getting the nobel prize?
4. Which movies do you love to watch?
5. How would you react when your son wants to start playing American Football?
6. "No Blood for oil". What do you think about this message on the street walls?
7. What did you think of Mr. Bush's recent visit to Paris & Berlin?
8. Where in the world you want to travel repeatedly? (Choices ..Cuba/Vietnam/Washington/elswhere)
9. Some says.."Bush is bad but american culture is good" How do you see this..
10. The actor Charlton Heston is campaigning for legalization of keeping guns by every Americans.. What do you think of this?
11. "And this is a nation that has got citizens who are willing to sacrifice for a cause greater than themselves." Who could have said this? Choices (Bush/Laden/Blair)
12. You surely have watched the Simpsons. What do you think of the program?
13. What type of Car do you want?
Guess what... the result of my test is....
" You are strongly befriended with the Americans. If not willingly ..but the bond is strong. You had no problem hanging an american flag on your window If you needed to show your solidarity to the war on Iraq."
Well I am wondering .. I had no idea ... why this type of comment....whats on europeans' minds... well they must be blaming themselves for tossing the wrong side of coin.. or whatever...Let them do whatever they like..
Pardon me for my poor translation... & thanks Jeff for the link.
ARE YOU AN ANTIAMERICAN?
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)
- "Get Drunk!" - Charles-Pierre Baudelaire One...
- FRANCES ANSWER TO MARGARET THATCHER Sabine Hero...
- BLOGGER migrated my site to its new version. It lo...
- Message from the Hopi Elders "You have been tel...
- Is Suicide Bombing a protest?
- REVOLUTION (A song by Chris-de-burgh which is o...
- REFUGEES: LEST WE FORGET THEM Yesterday was the...
- BACK TO BLOGGING Till yesterday I was so busy w...
- TAKE A BREAK! Enough of blogging. Lets play a c...
- Life sux when... Life sux if... Life sux because...
- CHANGES IN COMMENT TEMPLATE Finally I switche...
- THOUGHT ON THE FATHERS DAY When I grow up and a...
- POEM FOR THE DAY You who never arrived ...
- POEM FOR THE DAY "Is There Anyone?" (�You are ...
- THOUGHT OF THE DAY To be outspoken is easy when...
- CHANGES IN COMMENT TEMPLATE I tried to switch t...
- KEEP SMILING! Let me introduce Dave to you all....
- Where the mind is without fear ------------------...
- Microsoft Launches Update to Office XP "Cindy...
- Housework Can Help Prevent Cancer I am not sayi...
- IS IT ART OR IS IT JUST PLAIN, OLD CRAP ? Test ...
- WORLD TOILET ORGANIZATION Read it again if you ...
- IDENTITY STOLEN! An imposter is duplicating Hos...
- ARE YOU AN ANTIAMERICAN? The German/French TV C...
- ▼ June (24)