A crash course on professional blogging. Follow the link those who are interested.
There is also a blogging ethics page! Well seeing is believing.
Here are some excerpts:
1. Publish as fact only that which you believe to be true.
2. If material exists online, link to it when you reference it.
3. Publicly correct any misinformation.
4. Write each entry as if it could not be changed; add to, but do not rewrite or delete, any entry.
5. Disclose any conflict of interest.
6. Note questionable and biased sources.
How to write a better blog
30 days to a more accessible weblog