WHATS HOT IN BLOGOSPHERE
There are two good posts put up recently. One in Pedram Moallemian's "The Eyeiranian" about the treatment of the first generation immigrants in US. The post is titled "First nation".
The other is in Hooman's blog about Michael Ledeen. He was national security adviser to the US president during 1982-1986, under secretary of political affairs at the U.S. State Department during 1982-1986, consultant at the Office of the Secretary of Defense during 1982-1986, and special adviser to the Secretary of State during 1981-1982. He is now a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and an adviser to the Pentagon. He was widely criticised for his comments on Iran's democracy and the role of US. Specially for his address in the policy forum titled "Time to Focus on Iran - The Mother of Modern Terrorism". The post originated from Mr. Ledeen's comment in the eyeiranian site.
If internet & blogging weren't there do you believe comments like these would be posted? e.g. Hooman said:
We live in an extraordinary age when a prominent person like you and an ordinary guy like me can exchange ideas in the cyber space.
There is actually an interesting discussion with Michael Ledeen himself & Hooman. Go check it out.
WHATS HOT IN BLOGOSPHERE
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)
- SIMPLICITY I remember men who knew a hundred so...
- Two Countries Skin remembers how long the year...
- PLATONIC LOVE I didn't know I loved the earth ...
- "EARTH FROM THE AIR" PHOTO EXHIBITION- BLINDS ARE ...
- INFLUENCE OF IRAN IN BENGAL
- Bangladesh vs. Australia - 2nd Test Bangladesh ...
- Monsoon It is the wind system that dominates th...
- Are blogs written only for fame?
- All the World's a Stage All the world's a stag...
- THOUGH FOR THE DAY "Erst wenn der letzte Baum g...
- CRICKET AND BANGLADESH
- TURNINGTABLES - THE DIARY OF AN AMERICAN SOLDIER I...
- BLOGS SHALL SET YOU FREE Pedram of Eyeiranian h...
- NATURAL CALAMITY Bangladesh is known to many as...
- REVIEW God, again and again through the age...
- Blogspot & persianblog blocked in Iran Hoder re...
- Bookends Theme - P. Simon, 1968 Time it was,...
- LESSONS FOR A WANNABE JOURNALIST Take the virtu...
- THE RATING OF THIS BLOG IS What rating is your...
- WHY WORRY? Why worry, there should be laughter ...
- RSS & XML Inspired by Sassan's list of RSS link...
- Euro English The European Commission has just a...
- THE HOOMAN-MICHAEL LEDEEN DEBATE Jeff Jarvis ap...
- WHATS HOT IN BLOGOSPHERE There are two good pos...
- ANOTHER BUSY DAY I hate busy days. I am not get...
- ▼ July (25)