Wouldn�t life be so wonderful without any obstacles? How nice it would be if each day were smooth and carefree without a trouble or problem to pool us down.
And when we are down with loads of obstacles, fearing to go forward, we look for God. Only in time of our needs and despair we want God to help us out. But why not think in the other way?
Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. Life without obstacles is very boring. We wouldn�t be strong & solid if we were not put to test. So do not fret and fume. Do not have a nervous breakdown. Do not ask God for deliverance from the problem. Thank God instead for giving us the strength to tackle the problems. By learning to take things in our stride, by persevering, we are growing strong and resolute, tough & hardy, solid & sturdy. And backed by this powerful strength we can accomplish achievements beyond our expectations.
Start welcoming obstacles from today.
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)
- EC GIVES HOPE TO BANGLADESHI EXPORTERS With the...
- MANAGEMENT PROBLEM The onion reports: Bill T...
- Wringed and unable to breathe by Wal-Mart There...
- A PRAYER Let us raise our hands and pray to the...
- EID GREETINGS I take this opportunity to wish eve...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY To live is to war with trol...
- DEAR BANGLADESH This is the title of an article...
- HOLIDAY BELLS ARE RINGING Eid holidays are star...
- REACTION I was watching the news coverage of th...
- The third force in Bangladesh Politics
- QUOTE OF THE DAY Fame often makes a writer va...
- Taslima Nasrin's book now banned in India PTI r...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY The writer has a grudge aga...
- Taslima Nasrin Banned again Taslima Nasrin just...
- Mohammed or Jesus? A persian girl in California...
- Lies & trivia Gina has a great post about Donal...
- KOREA'S NEW LABOR POLICY CREATES HAVOC AMONG FOREI...
- OVERCOMING OBSTACLES Wouldn�t life be so wonder...
- ISLAM & DEMOCRACY Hooman brought up an interest...
- SEATMAN This is amazing. A man benting like a car...
- Whatmore on what Bangladesh Cricket Team needs mor...
- SHOPPING RATIONALLY In my view consumption beyo...
- Monga � Another kind of famine Bangladesh has b...
- THE HIP TRAVELLER A new online travel magazine ...
- RETURN OF THE MOON IN THE BLOGOSPHERE Diana Moo...
- When your Good (bad!) post crashes your website ...
- Thats what you call information overload Rebcca...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY
- Bangladesh: political crisis and a hint of hope
- Comments cannot be sued The lefty blogger Atrio...
- Why George Bush Sr. didn't occupy Iraq I found...
- BLOG CENSUS Of the 1,457,738 weblogs indexed so...
- ▼ November (33)