Michael Jennings followed the game (27-30 August 2003). Read his views of the game in the Ubersportingpundit blog.
If you are a sports lover, you should visit this blog often.
A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her some cans of coke which she put in the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken into ICU and on Wednesday she died.So better wash the top of the can before you drink next time!
The autopsy revealed a certain Leptospirose caused by the can of coke from
which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the can was
infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended
to wash thoroughly the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them
as they have been stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the
shops without being cleaned. A study in Spain showed that the tops of soda
cans are more contaminated than public toilets i.e. full of germs and