After some pretty hot days, here comes the rain pouring heavily in our part of the world. The weatherman said that heavy rainfall will continue in most of Bangladesh for a couple of days. I am planning to enjoy the weekend staying home and watching the rain. It would be fun if I could be playing in the rain, maybe I will try that.
There is another delight of rainfall. Specially if you are in a cottage with tin roof, the sound of raindrops falling in the corrugated sheets is really marvelous. But I won't be having the luxury of that which many Bangladeshis normally have, specially in the rural parts.
Let the rain wash away all our troubles, our shortcomings. Let the rain revitalize us by showing the rainbow of our dreams.
"Upon us all a little rain must fall." - Led Zeppelin
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- QUOTE....UNQUOTE "A three-year old baby does no...
- "My Life" by Bill Clinton A brief synopsis of t...
- BE WITH FAMILY Recently my father had a catarac...
- BANGLADESHI IT STUDENTS IN DESPAIR More & more ...
- Falu's background Did you ever wonder what Mr. ...
- POETRY TIME If we fly So we are right On...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY "It is pretty obvious that...
- Influence of satellite TV Channels Bangladesh's...
- Stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh There are abo...
- The post MFA challenge of Bangladesh RMG Sector ...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY "We cannot discuss the sta...
- BUSINESS I will be extremely busy this week. So...
- Illegal migration from Bangladesh to India Indi...
- LINKS OF THE DAY * If you care for some Novelty...
- DEFEAT OF BANGLADESH IN THE BID FOR OIC TOP POST ...
- INCREASE IN PER CAPITA INCOME Bnagldesh's per c...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "When one door of happiness...
- Debating the Ahmadiyya book ban Let the debate ...
- THE SIDE-EFFECTS OF ASSISTING IN THE WAR AGAINST T...
- EURO 2004: England 1: France 2 The England-Fran...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * The ultimate tendency of...
- Why the journalists have to be assaulted by Police...
- G8 Summit - the annual festivity of hypocracy I...
- STORIES THAT MATTERS MOST Most of us are pretty...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * Sensitiveness is closely...
- GUEST BLOGGING I am guest blogging at Jivha.com...
- MORE TERROR DISRUPTS CITY LIFE I woke up with m...
- RUMSFELD IN BANGLADESH AMIDST PROTEST The US De...
- THE LARA QUOTE CREATES CONTROVERSY After the re...
- ITS RAINING After some pretty hot days, here co...
- TIGERS RAISING THEIR LEVEL The latest from the ...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * The right to be alone --...
- ▼ June (32)