DHAKA BLOGGERS MEET
We are trying to arrange the first ever Bangladeshi blogger meet in Dhaka. Me and Rifat have been discussing this since last November. The date is now finalized, i.e. 4th of February, 2006 Saturday. The main idea is to get to know each other well and discuss about blogs and blogging.
Any active Bangladeshi blogger can participate. We would like to keep this meet in a close informal circle so we will not encourage non-bloggers in the meet. The venue will be a restaurant in Banani, which will be informed via mail before the meet. The tentative timing will be 5PM-7PM evening. Don't worry we will not keep you from your 'Biyer Dawat' at night.
There is no fixed agenda, but strictly no political rhetoric will be allowed. Techie bloggers can enlighten us with the new developments in internet and blogging. Others can share their personal experiences in blogging etc.
Please contact me for additional infos. Is there any wifi-internet service available in Banani? It would be great to live blog the event. Your ideas and advices are welcome.
DHAKA BLOGGERS MEET
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- TODAY'S LINKS * Israeli-Iranian summit underway. ...
- HOOKAH BAR Bangladeshi brothers make Shisha popul...
- BANGLADESHI BLOG SHOWCASE Today's featured blog i...
- DESICRITICS.ORG Finally Desicritics.org is schedu...
- DHAKA BLOGGERS MEET We are trying to arrange the ...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Map of the world charted by stere...
- INDO-BANGLADESH DIALOGUE OF YOUNG LEADERS In a th...
- BANGLADESH -WHY SHOULD INVESTORS CARE? Bangladesh...
- MADRASSA REFORMS Last year I wrote in detail abou...
- ABDUR RAHMAN HELD IN INDIA? The New Age and Amar ...
- HOW COLD WAS IT? I am sure many international rea...
- INDIAN BENGALI LANGUAGE TV EYING BANGLADESHI MEDIA...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The feed factory from BBC. * Re...
- MORAL POLICING IN BANGLADESH? Bangladesh Telecomm...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The West should change its focus ...
- HAJJ STAMPEDE 2006 When you shift the responsibil...
- TODAYS LINKS * An essay on sacrificing Hum-bahs. ...
- GHAT - NEW TELECENTER MODEL FROM BANGLADESH Some ...
- EID-UL-AZHA GREETINGS I wish all the readers a h...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Blog Safer: The Anoniblogging Wik...
- BAD WEATHER OR SECURITY THREAT? Bangladesh Prime ...
- FROM THE BANGLADESH BLOGOSPHERE (Cross-posted in t...
- PILGRIMAGE, MISSING THE WHOLE POINT Mezba started...
- 2006 BLOGGIES AWARDS The 2006 Bloggies have star...
- THE WORLD GONE INSANE Yesterday was another sad d...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "Liberation Martyrs (who gave a...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Some useful Firefox extensions *...
- MICROSOFT'S UGLY FACE Rebecca MacKinnon report...
- IS THERE A COMPULSION IN RELIGION? Bahraini blogg...
- BANGLADESH CELLPHONE GROWTH Although Bangladesh e...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Top 20 News Items from Bangladesh...
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)