THE WORLD GONE INSANE
Yesterday was another sad day. I was watching the TV footage of the carnage the suicide bombers have left in Iraq. Blasts killed at least 120 people in two central Iraqi cities (BBC). I don't know about others, but these news make me vomit and keep me in a painful state. Muslims killing Muslims, little dead child in the lap of wailing mother, little children with bloody faces, body bags piling up. Oh God, how can you be cruel?
These Lunatics are everywhere, killing innocent people, in Bangalore, Jordan, or Indonesia.
The world may be cruel or have done injustice to many. But these are not the way to change the situation. And those who try to be apologists of these lunatics, beware; you may be their next victim.
THE WORLD GONE INSANE
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- TODAY'S LINKS * Israeli-Iranian summit underway. ...
- HOOKAH BAR Bangladeshi brothers make Shisha popul...
- BANGLADESHI BLOG SHOWCASE Today's featured blog i...
- DESICRITICS.ORG Finally Desicritics.org is schedu...
- DHAKA BLOGGERS MEET We are trying to arrange the ...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Map of the world charted by stere...
- INDO-BANGLADESH DIALOGUE OF YOUNG LEADERS In a th...
- BANGLADESH -WHY SHOULD INVESTORS CARE? Bangladesh...
- MADRASSA REFORMS Last year I wrote in detail abou...
- ABDUR RAHMAN HELD IN INDIA? The New Age and Amar ...
- HOW COLD WAS IT? I am sure many international rea...
- INDIAN BENGALI LANGUAGE TV EYING BANGLADESHI MEDIA...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The feed factory from BBC. * Re...
- MORAL POLICING IN BANGLADESH? Bangladesh Telecomm...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The West should change its focus ...
- HAJJ STAMPEDE 2006 When you shift the responsibil...
- TODAYS LINKS * An essay on sacrificing Hum-bahs. ...
- GHAT - NEW TELECENTER MODEL FROM BANGLADESH Some ...
- EID-UL-AZHA GREETINGS I wish all the readers a h...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Blog Safer: The Anoniblogging Wik...
- BAD WEATHER OR SECURITY THREAT? Bangladesh Prime ...
- FROM THE BANGLADESH BLOGOSPHERE (Cross-posted in t...
- PILGRIMAGE, MISSING THE WHOLE POINT Mezba started...
- 2006 BLOGGIES AWARDS The 2006 Bloggies have star...
- THE WORLD GONE INSANE Yesterday was another sad d...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "Liberation Martyrs (who gave a...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Some useful Firefox extensions *...
- MICROSOFT'S UGLY FACE Rebecca MacKinnon report...
- IS THERE A COMPULSION IN RELIGION? Bahraini blogg...
- BANGLADESH CELLPHONE GROWTH Although Bangladesh e...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Top 20 News Items from Bangladesh...
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)