- Line and Length blog remembers Manjarul Islam Rana (22), Bangladesh cricket team's all-rounder, who has been killed in a road accident in Khulna today. Rana played six Tests and 25 one-day internationals and was not considered for the world cup squad. Rest in piece Rana. Tomorrow Bangladesh team will be on the field for the match against India with a heavy heart.
- Kenyan blog Mentalacrobatics slams Michael Holdings comments that 'cricket minnows should not be allowed to compete at world cup' stating how a minnow called Kenya spanked his own West Indies team in 1996.
- Ahmer Azhar Karimuddin of Pakistan Cricket Updates is upset to know that there will be no Radio broadcast of Cricket World Cup in Pakistan.
- If you are wondering who plays Cricket in this World then CricketBlogged posts the unofficial cricket map?
- Scribbler on the net wonders whether ICC is being colonial by forcing the use of English language on all teams.
- If you believe in astrology then check the GaneshaSpeaks Team's multidimensional analysis of the Cricket World Cup 2007.
- If anyone hits six sixes in an over during this World Cup, Johnnie Walker - the whisky folk - are going to give a million dollars to Habitat For Humanity - a charity who build homes for deprived communities reports King Cricket.
This entry was posted on March 16, 2007 at Friday, March 16, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .