1. The ninth parliament election will be held in the third week of December of 2008.The reaction of the political parties as listed by bdoza are erratic, whereas they should be having a clear road map how they will plan and proceed.
2. The ban on indoor politics across the country will be lifted tomorrow.
3. Formal dialogue with the political parties from May 22.
4. Relaxing the relevant sections of the emergency rules.
5. A “National Charter” owill be formulated.
6. Consensus before poll.
7. Against violent demonstrations by political parties.
May 13, 2008
Bangladesh caretaker government announces national elections by the third week of December this year. Highlights of the chief advisers speech: