signs translated for tourists
- Courtesy Jessie
in an greek tailor shop:
because of a big rush, we will execute costomers in strict rotation
an italian laundry:
Ladies, leave your clothes here and spend the afternoon having a good time.
a danish airline:
we take your bags and send them in all directions
a moscow hotel room:
if this is your first visit to the USSR, you are welcome to it.
a detour sign in japan:
stop: drive sideways.
My comments: in case of translation error... tuorists please ignore and continue at your own discretion...
This entry was posted on May 01, 2003 at Thursday, May 01, 2003 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)
- Blogging with Moveable Type
- VISITORS Statistics confirm that I got a visito...
- Collection of ultra-condensed books Ever wonder...
- Guess what you can also find out what are the hit ...
- "Like a true nature's child We were born, born to...
- This is about me?? Thanks Laura You're the Pink P...
- Hey can you believe! There is even an internationa...
- You know you're living in 2003 when... 1. You a...
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest ...
- Mona Lisa Ever wondered how Mona Lisa would hav...
- Good News!... Salam Pax is back with loads of blog...
- Weblogging: Another Kind of Website A place to ...
- GeoURL ICBM Address Server This thing is really...
- The power of blog and its threats Courtesy-BBC (R...
- Lawrence's theory on our identity every person ...
- Cross-cultural confusion: signs translated for to...
- The power of Blog It's a 'blog' world By Allison...
- ▼ May (17)