Statistics confirm that I got a visitor through United States Army Server. Should I be afraid, honoured, cautious or brag about it? I am not at all bothered about it because this is the power of blog. You are free to say or do anything you want in your little world(blog) and without fear. What kind of person are you and what will be the interaction between you and others would certainly be based on your charecteristics shown in the blog. Its like living your life in a virtual society with weblogs at front (Sounds like Matrix formula.. eh??).
7. 29 May 04:56 (GMT +600) United States Army, United States
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)
- Blogging with Moveable Type
- VISITORS Statistics confirm that I got a visito...
- Collection of ultra-condensed books Ever wonder...
- Guess what you can also find out what are the hit ...
- "Like a true nature's child We were born, born to...
- This is about me?? Thanks Laura You're the Pink P...
- Hey can you believe! There is even an internationa...
- You know you're living in 2003 when... 1. You a...
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest ...
- Mona Lisa Ever wondered how Mona Lisa would hav...
- Good News!... Salam Pax is back with loads of blog...
- Weblogging: Another Kind of Website A place to ...
- GeoURL ICBM Address Server This thing is really...
- The power of blog and its threats Courtesy-BBC (R...
- Lawrence's theory on our identity every person ...
- Cross-cultural confusion: signs translated for to...
- The power of Blog It's a 'blog' world By Allison...
- ▼ May (17)