Echo

IN SEARCH OF TRAVEL LOGS  

Posted by Rezwan in ,

I like reading travel logs since my childhood. The adventures in distant places, descriptions of people, other cultures, language, food, landscapes and mountains always fascinate me. I am also fond of travel documentaries aired by BBC & National Geographic TV Channels (Special mention: The silk road, Michael Palin's adventures & 100$ taxi ride).

So far I have come across to only a few web logs, which falls in the travel log category. I will try to keep a watch on these for some time before I make any qualitative judgment on them. Here are a few worth mentioning:-

Lost in Transit :- A group web log contributed by 18 expatriates and emigrants around the world, writing about their experiences.

Nathan's African Adventure :- Adventures of Nathan Penner, who is working in a small church in Gaborone, Botswana.

The flying Penguin :- Virtual tour in South Africa.

Fukuma Hair Flap : Scott's daily adventures while living in Japan on the JET Program.

More to follow soon......

This entry was posted on September 10, 2003 at Wednesday, September 10, 2003 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment