We have been hearing about different kinds of conspiracy theories like this and the political parties are passing the pillow to one another trying to shift the blame. Meanwhile extremists like these will continue to grow like virus and one day they will one day take the host over unless they are stopped. Whose job is it anyway?
Measures like this will keep the truth outside the door for sometime. But the truth will shine one day when the dark cloud above would be blown away by peoples' consciousness.
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- DIVERSE LIFESTYLES * Kama, an Indian born Univers...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * Give us a religion that wil...
- QUOTES AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * "Democracy has n...
- GOOD NEWS FROM BANGLADESH Eating their own words ...
- TASLIMA, WHERE DO YOU BELONG? Taslima decides to ...
- CONSPIRACY THEORY We have been hearing about diff...
- UNDER BOMB THREAT If you are a native resident of...
- NEW BANGLADESHI WEBLOG SHOWCASE "Inspirations & C...
- LOVE UNDER SIEGE Happy Valentines day to all. Alt...
- THREATS AGAINST FREEDOM OF OPINIONS Case #1: ...
- CORRUPTION OUT OF NECESSITY The new pay commiss...
- INFLATION, BEGGARS & CLASS STRUGGLE The rate of...
- DHAKA'S NEW LOOK UNDER QUESTION Last Thursday nig...
- PEOPLE UNITE APOLITICALLY "Ami BNP ba AL er dal...
- NEW INDO-BANGLA BORDER TENSIONS According to th...
- INDIA POSTPONES SAARC Bangladesh has all the re...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2004 (329)