* Kama, an Indian born University student in London is also a parttime sex worker who wants to be a Devadasi in true sense. She keeps an interesting blog, where she also gives her 2 cents about anything and everything. She has been interviewed by the EGO Magazine. Human lives are so diverse.
* The Indian idol fever has spread in the Indian blogosphere too. Amit & Yazad discusses about who should win and about the wisdom of the crowds who will be voting for the candidates by millions of SMSs. Yes, you have read correctly; the voting is being done by mobile short messages. Unrestricted entries are being accepted for eight days long to choose between two finalists on the basis of TV stage singing performances. Considering the craze of the viewers, I think I would have wanted to be a mobile phone operator in India.
* Via Chan'ad in Bahrain the non-Asian readers can learn more about "the Boghole" which is also part of the lifestyle in many Asian countries.
* Can people blog to earn his/her living? Jason Kottke has quit his web-design job to spend fulltime on his blog. If you have questions then go read his post.
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- DIVERSE LIFESTYLES * Kama, an Indian born Univers...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * Give us a religion that wil...
- QUOTES AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * "Democracy has n...
- GOOD NEWS FROM BANGLADESH Eating their own words ...
- TASLIMA, WHERE DO YOU BELONG? Taslima decides to ...
- CONSPIRACY THEORY We have been hearing about diff...
- UNDER BOMB THREAT If you are a native resident of...
- NEW BANGLADESHI WEBLOG SHOWCASE "Inspirations & C...
- LOVE UNDER SIEGE Happy Valentines day to all. Alt...
- THREATS AGAINST FREEDOM OF OPINIONS Case #1: ...
- CORRUPTION OUT OF NECESSITY The new pay commiss...
- INFLATION, BEGGARS & CLASS STRUGGLE The rate of...
- DHAKA'S NEW LOOK UNDER QUESTION Last Thursday nig...
- PEOPLE UNITE APOLITICALLY "Ami BNP ba AL er dal...
- NEW INDO-BANGLA BORDER TENSIONS According to th...
- INDIA POSTPONES SAARC Bangladesh has all the re...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2004 (329)