WORDS OF ADVICE
Words of advice for not to be mistaken as a gay:
1) Never wear a non-white towel at the gym.
2) Don't wear your wrist watch on the right hand.
3) Don't wear colorful shirts.
4) Don't carry your cell phone in your right chest pocket.
5) Talking in a high pitched voice.
6) If you carry a bag with a sash wear it on your left, not on the right.
7) Don't tie your cardigan at the waist. Wrap it around your neck.
These might sound weird, but that's how gays spot each other.
(Via Mezba's blog)