May 10, 2007

Bangladesh National Cricket Academy is the future of Bangladesh Cricket

Bangladesh National Cricket Academy is a new project of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) with technical assistance from Cricket Australia to raise the standard of cricket in Bangladesh. They have already got a sponsor for the next five years.

"The concept of a cricket academy was initiated to bridge the gap between the national side and the under-19 team as Bangladesh has become dependent on the youth players for their obvious talent." (Noman Mohammad)

Here are two interviews which will give you an insight into the development of Cricket in Bangladesh under the cricket Academy.

Allister de Winter: Head Coach, BCB National Cricket Academy

Khaled Mahmud Sujon: Ex Bangladesh captain and team operations manager of the Bangladesh National Cricket Academy

7 comments:

  1. sir plz contact me i m all rounder and i want to play for bangladish i want to come there and play crickt cell nomber 00923339283746.i m ready to give trial

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a cricketer of khulna bksp .please contact me and pay u-15 national team.1 years i play dhaka metro u-14 cricket cricket.so i play next years ban.u-15 national team.number is--01711146452

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam alaikum sir ,i want to play for BAGLADESH, sir i m an INDIAN but sir i want to play for BANGLADESH,and my mom home place is BANGLADES............
    sir if u r intrested then plz contact me i m waiting for your call.........
    sir my number is 91-9808586294...............
    sir u can contact me on above number with india's code..............    
                                                                                                    thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am cricketre . i am off spiner i like cricket.my email id-gaurav.jony.tyagi@gmail.com pl contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir junior playerder bksp chara ki kono abasik cricket academy nai

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ? iam nazmul hussain from bangladesh and first of alli would like to play in any national academy because i am an first bowller as well as an right handed batsman........i can all types of shorts stop like back foot front foot full short etc........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am asif.I trust i am a good player,But i can't prove that.I am right arm off spiner and right hand batsman.Sir,please give me one chance.i can prove that i am a good player.My phone number is 01557040605(pls sir one chance)

    ReplyDelete