Within a couple of hours the first one day between India and Bangladesh will start. Millions of fans like me will be watching the game via online live streaming of the match.
Indian Nero Sports, first Cricket only TV channel will telecast the series live. Sky Sports will telecast the matches live for the viewers in Europe.
There are some web links to watch the game online:
1) Via Sopcast: Please download sopcast from here. Then find live video cricket broadcasts of the match from the channels list and click on any one of them.
2) Via TVU: Live Cricket Channel (Bangladesh vs India)
It works Only in Ineternet Explorer. If you don't have TVU download it from here.
3) Live Sports Online: Sopcast and Windows media player links
4) Mufta videos: Sopcast and Windows media player links.
5) Bollywood Music For You: A collection of links.
6)ESPNSTAR: To watch for free from espnstar go to - www.espnstar.com
Right side of the page locate small box that reads LIVE OFF TUBE. Select the matches from the box. Right below box locate LIVE FLASH CRICKET CENTRE and click on it. A new window 'ONLINE CRICKET' Centre will be displayed. Click on where it is displayed 'CLICK TO ENTER'. Under Live Matches, details of all live matches are displayed. Select the match you want to watch and click on the Score Card. New Window will be opened showing the match live.
If you just want score - you need to just click on the scoreboard in the LIVE OFF TUBE WINDOW.
7) Cricinfo provides ball-by-ball commentary.
Looking forward for an exciting game and wishing luck for Bangladesh.
Update: This link is working now.