I got pretty depressed day before yesterday when I was watching the footage of the massacre of about 150 people in Iraq and 50 people in Pakistan. I don't believe that any sane persons would do this.
Tim Blair thinks if fundamentalists can't kill infidel westerners overseas so they are killing Muslims in the Middle East. He wants to know the "root cause" that these Muslims should blame for their deaths.
According to this news, Mohammad Ali Abtahi, Iran's vice president for legal and parliamentary affairs thinks that it is an war on Islam and:
The reactionary al-Qaida terror group reached a conclusion ... that they have two enemies: the United States as the political enemy and Shiites as the ideological enemy.
Iraqi blogger Ali says:
They (these attacks) are terrorist crimes meant to stop or at least hinder the democratic changes and progress in Iraq, taking different ways each time selecting the most vulnerable and most (rewarding) target. There are still 2 types of violence: resistance (killing coalition forces) and terrorism (killing Iraqis).
We should not only be satisfied with condemnation of these killings. Its really everybody's fight against fundamentalist's terror. And we should also be careful about the biased media who distort the real facts to blame it to others. Iraqi Blogger Ayes says:
do you know what Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiah said ? They said that the bombs are from mortars or an ARTILLERY�! And they said who has the artillery in Iraq? Yes the American army�... nonsense.. I hit the ceiling when I heard that.. Damn� Damn .. I want to bomb those two channels..
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- Sheikh Yassin vs. Rachel Corrie Shahed Amanulla...
- Outsourcing, unemployment, taxes etc. There are l...
- Bumper food grain output This year the governme...
- Rabindranath Tagore's Nobel Prize Stolen This i...
- Matir Moina I watched the much acclaimed film M...
- The Black Night Of March 25th 1971 This is a ni...
- ALICE IN LABORATORY I had a long chat with ALIC...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY Man is made to adore and t...
- Remittance black market Bangladesh is among the...
- Bangladeshi street vendors in NY City complain of ...
- A little relief from debt burden Japan recently...
- Blog Survey: Expectations of Privacy and Account...
- BLOG NOTES * Another Indian Blogmela is up at Sha...
- DARING TO BE DIFFERENT Jivha has a fear, fear o...
- E-MAIL IN BANGLA Rifat from Chittagong starts a...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY It is a miserable state of...
- PEOPLES' VOICES Spaniards took the street of Madr...
- A JOURNEY BY TRAIN I made a short trip to Chitt...
- WHO LET THE CAT OUT? A stray cat sneaked aboard...
- CRICKET: A LONG AWAITED VICTORY After 5 years a...
- MORE BANGLADESHI BLOGGERS Meet Bangladeshi girl...
- BLOG NOTES 1) Laura has this wonderful post abo...
- The rise of the freepers The freepers are also...
- Depression blues I am pretty much depressed the...
- Who we are? An honest self exploration.
- Anti-Semiticism revisited This is an interesti...
- CROWN ENERGY, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE AWAY? The above...
- REPRESSION UPDATE This is not good at all.
- QUOTES OF THE DAY Words like ''freedom,'' ''...
- CRICKET: BANGLADESH BEAT AUSTRALIA Bangladesh h...
- Shiite attacks I got pretty depressed day befor...
- THE REPRESSION OF HUMAN RIGHTS Prominent edito...
- ▼ March (32)