ASIA BLOG AWARDS 2004
Looks like the blog fever has caught many of the bloggers. This years "Asia Weblog Awards" is being hosted by Simon. Last year Phil ran a successful awards where I convinced him to open a Bangladesh category. There were only three Bangladeshi Blogs nominated in 2003 and mine was awarded the best Bangladesh blog. But this year I know that there are many Bangladeshi blogs on the net. Only 10 blogs will be nominated. So please nominate your blog and others in the respective categories. Since there are many good writers than me, they should run in the contest and the readers will chose the best from the lot. If you need some exposure to the world this is your chance. Click here for the best Bangladesh blog nomination. Best of luck.
ASIA BLOG AWARDS 2004
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- NEW TSUNAMI THREAT? Suman Kumar reports that th...
- THE DEATH TOLL IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR How many...
- WHAT MIGHT HAVE SAVED BANGLADESH? Many are ...
- O SWEET VICTORY , COME TO US AGAIN AND AGAIN Ba...
- ANOTHER CLOSE CALL FOR BANGLADESH Before the news...
- RIANNA UPDATE III Hello Hello. Merry Christ...
- SUNDAY'S LINKFEST * Eating out Blogging and Jou...
- THE DYNASTY CONTINUES Yesterday Dhaka saw the ris...
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * Oppression in a new fo...
- LOGICAL INTERPRETATIONS REQUIRED After 9/11 Isl...
- DIVIDED OPINIONS: PRO or ANTI Is Bangladesh div...
- ASIA BLOG AWARDS 2004: VOTING HAS BEGAN If you ...
- LOOKING BACK The four articles posted below wer...
- VICTORY DAY: 16th of December On this day in 19...
- The Concert for Bangladesh The US government was ...
- The history of Independence of Bangladesh I am ...
- MARTYRED INTELLECTUALS DAY: DECEMBER 14TH Today...
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * World Bank on Dhaka mo...
- IRAQI BLOGGERS' TOUR OF USA Iraqi Blogger broth...
- TWO LITTLE MASTERS India's batting god Sach...
- NO CONFIDENCE Hundreds of thousands of people for...
- PICTURES OF RESISTANCE Drik, a photography ...
- AT LAST WE HAVE A MATCH UNDER TIGHT SECURITY The ...
- LIVING IN BANGLADESH While passing our remark a...
- ASIA BLOG AWARDS 2004 Looks like the blog fever...
- INVENTION OF MINESWEEPER I am not talking about...
- INT'L EDUCATION FARE - SUPPORTING EXPORT OF MANPOW...
- VOTE FOR THE BEST WEBLOGS Voting for the 20...
- ▼ December (28)