VOTE FOR THE BEST WEBLOGS
Voting for the 2004 Weblog awards has began. My blog is nominated in the categories "Best Asian Weblog" & "Best of the Top 3500 - 5000 Blogs". I was surprised to see that none of the Indian bloggers and many other Asian blogs were nominated. I was pretty busy for almost 15 days and it was a shock for me to find now that many of them were not even pitched for nomination. Anyway as I am nominated, I would be representing those fellows of mine. So vote for me if you want to vote for a South Asian representation in the "Best Asian Weblog" category. Just click on the categories mentioned above and you will go directly to the voting page.
I would like to thank the friends who have helped me get nominated. Your support is the best award for me from this event.
VOTE FOR THE BEST WEBLOGS
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- NEW TSUNAMI THREAT? Suman Kumar reports that th...
- THE DEATH TOLL IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR How many...
- WHAT MIGHT HAVE SAVED BANGLADESH? Many are ...
- O SWEET VICTORY , COME TO US AGAIN AND AGAIN Ba...
- ANOTHER CLOSE CALL FOR BANGLADESH Before the news...
- RIANNA UPDATE III Hello Hello. Merry Christ...
- SUNDAY'S LINKFEST * Eating out Blogging and Jou...
- THE DYNASTY CONTINUES Yesterday Dhaka saw the ris...
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * Oppression in a new fo...
- LOGICAL INTERPRETATIONS REQUIRED After 9/11 Isl...
- DIVIDED OPINIONS: PRO or ANTI Is Bangladesh div...
- ASIA BLOG AWARDS 2004: VOTING HAS BEGAN If you ...
- LOOKING BACK The four articles posted below wer...
- VICTORY DAY: 16th of December On this day in 19...
- The Concert for Bangladesh The US government was ...
- The history of Independence of Bangladesh I am ...
- MARTYRED INTELLECTUALS DAY: DECEMBER 14TH Today...
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * World Bank on Dhaka mo...
- IRAQI BLOGGERS' TOUR OF USA Iraqi Blogger broth...
- TWO LITTLE MASTERS India's batting god Sach...
- NO CONFIDENCE Hundreds of thousands of people for...
- PICTURES OF RESISTANCE Drik, a photography ...
- AT LAST WE HAVE A MATCH UNDER TIGHT SECURITY The ...
- LIVING IN BANGLADESH While passing our remark a...
- ASIA BLOG AWARDS 2004 Looks like the blog fever...
- INVENTION OF MINESWEEPER I am not talking about...
- INT'L EDUCATION FARE - SUPPORTING EXPORT OF MANPOW...
- VOTE FOR THE BEST WEBLOGS Voting for the 20...
- ▼ December (28)