WHAT'S HOT OR NOT
* Return Darjeeling to Bangladesh, if no to Gorkhaland: Subash Ghising, GNLF leader
* High Drama staged in Bangladesh’s political arena as ex-dictator H. M. Ershad's second wife was arrested. The events have become hot tabloid items. But she might be a victim of a political intrigue.
* Salahuddin Shoaib Chowdhury hopes for an open and unbiased flow of news about Israel to Bangladesh, increased relations between Israel and Muslim nations, and the elimination of hate toward the Jewish people in Bangladesh and elsewhere in the non-Arab Muslim world.
* In politics everything is possible. The right wing BJP leader L.K. Advani calls Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the force behind the two-nation (Hindu-Muslim) theory, as a "secularist". Express India says "Far from his Hindutva origins, BJP President L.K. Advani has mutated into a travel-to-Pakistan, Babri demolition-bashing, RSS ignoring kind of politician".
* At last haute couture for your Chicks.
* After a heat wave had disrupted lives in Bangladesh for over a week and killing over 20 people, rain finally did sooth the capital and elsewhere. Did this prompt the rain to fall?
WHAT'S HOT OR NOT
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- QUOTES OF THE DAY "The American Dream has run ou...
- NIXON AND THE TWO FACE OF AMERICA Some 40,000 Ame...
- TODAY'S LINKS * A letter to the Indian people by ...
- A TYPICAL BANGLADESH BASHING Out of an assorted i...
- SEEKER OF THE TRUTH Sadiq M. Alam is a Bangladesh...
- WHICH STATISTIC ARE YOU? "There are two kinds of...
- WHY BANGLADESH IS STRUGGLING TO LURE TOURISTS Imt...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Quiz: Programming Language Invent...
- INDO-BANGLA MEET ENDS WITH ISSUES REMAINING UNRESO...
- THE FUTURE OF BANGLADESH POLITICS Futurebangla Ne...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Cookies or no cookies (in your ha...
- BE POSITIVE Sameen has a brilliant post blasting ...
- MAJORITY OF AMERICANS OPPOSE WAR WITH IRAQ Acco...
- THE SUBMARINE CABLE SAGA Integrity International,...
- A MINISTER, A GIFTED CAR AND AN OIL COMPANY The...
- BIDISHA, BANGLADESH'S MUKHTARAN MAI Mukhtaran Mai...
- 'BANGLADESH WIN' IN THE MEDIA I am collating here...
- THANK YOU AUSTRALIA I am writing this shortly aft...
- SOME LINKS * Who can stop the rise of China? * S...
- THE RAINY SEASON COMES WITH ITS TRUE COLORS বাদ...
- THE GRAPE OF FOREIGN EDUCATION TURNING SORE ON BAN...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The breast-bottle - a new sensati...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY "Government lasts as long as t...
- BANGLADESH NATIONAL BUDGET 2005-2006 This site pr...
- THE PLIGHT OF THE STATELESS PEOPLE - CAUGHT IN THE...
- A NEW PRODUCTIVE BLEND Last year I wrote about th...
- THE GOLDEN FIBER OF BENGAL Jute, nicknamed "G...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Persecution of Bangladesh is just...
- WHAT'S HOT OR NOT * Return Darjeeling to Banglade...
- BOOK TAG Oh no! The book tag meme has hit me too!...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY "To read the papers and to lis...
- THE HILSHA BAN The Bengalis know how important H...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY "Eloquence, at its highest pit...
- GLOBAL UNITY BETWEEN ISLAMIC AND THE LEFT FORCES ...
- ON UNDERSTANDING OTHER CULTURES The world is full...
- ▼ June (35)
- ► 2004 (329)