Top-ten good things about being an average Bangladeshi according to me:
10. I can easily poke my nose in other's affairs.
9. My popular pastime in Dhaka is eating out with friends or family (as there are only a few other places to go for amusement or a stroll).
8. I can watch Hindi movie and listen to Indian music all the day and still call others India'r Dalal (India's agent)
7. I can be critic about Bengali TV Channels and their programs and watch HBO, ESPN and Hindi channels all the time.
6. I can pee wherever I like.
5. I can cheer for my national football or cricket team knowing that they are going to loose and still be happy.
4. I can call my Hindu friend 'malawon' and still remain in one piece and be friends forever.
3. I only go to Jumma Prayers (in Friday) and still deemed as a pious Muslim in an Islamic country.
2. I can give you any sort of advice (from medicine to your problems in love life)
1. I don't have to vote for Bush next year.