AROUND THE COUNTRY
* You don't need ballz to play football and its not unislamic at all as the bigots say. They just can't keep politics and religion away from sports.
* 693 tigers were counted in Sundarban forests, out of which 419 are in the Bangladesh part.
* A latest survey by National Democratic Foundation (NDF) shows:
a) The government should not step down before term : 59%
The government should step down immediately: 32%
b) Do not support Hartal: 73%
Support Hartal: 18%
More surveys are needed from neutral quarters to understand the public opinion.
* Late by five minutes is not a delay.
AROUND THE COUNTRY
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- THE POWER POLITICS The prime minister of Bangla...
- IRAQ HOSTAGE SITUATION: TERRORISM HAS NO IDEAL ...
- BUSY BUSY BUSY Dear readers, if you are wonderi...
- WHEN CROSSFIRE CROSSES ALL LIMITS In Bangladesh...
- RIANNA UPDATE Hello everybody. I am a month old ...
- WE ARE THE CHAMPION I am writing the post with ...
- EKUSH OS, A BRAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS CLONE VENTURE ...
- THE DOWNFALL OF BANGLADESHI CINEMA Nobody thoug...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * We are never more disconte...
- INDIA –BANGLADESH RELATIONSHIP The India-Bangla...
- MORE JOBS NEEDED IN BANGLADESH Last year the co...
- BLOG QUOTES * "Never a dull moment. This is the...
- AROUND THE COUNTRY * You don't need ballz t...
- BIMAN GOES DOWN IN PROTEST There were muc...
- THE EVER ELUSIVE ELECTION PROMISES The four par...
- PRESS FREEDOM THREATENED BY OUTLAWS The killing...
- THE BATTLE OF THE BEGUMS CONTINUES The antagoni...
- QUALITY OF LIFE: CAN WE MEASURE EFFECTIVELY? Ye...
- ▼ October (18)