Hello everybody. I am a month old now. You can not imagine how many visits I have got in the past month. I received a lot of gifts from kin, mostly dresses. The best one I liked is a baby penguin doll from one and a half year old Saran.
I am adapting myself to the changing season and have caught cold once. Baba & Ma panicked and took me to a pediatrician. He was a bad man and gave me a lot of medicine. I cried in protest but nobody understood my complaint. I should have been better off without those bitter medicines. There is nothing much to do the whole day except drinking Ma's milk in 2 hour intervals and taking a nap. But sometime I do cherish roaming around the house in grandma or grandpa's lap. The famous Dhaka mosquitoes do bother me a lot. Some stubborn one's could penetrate the multiple protections (sprays, electric mosquito destroyer and net) and did bit me. Ma is not doing well lately. I am praying for Ma to get better soon, otherwise I would be succumbed to the same trouble. I do try to look for Baba when he is out at work. I sleep well when I am besides Ma & Baba. That is why Baba has reduced all his extra work affairs and he tries to be with me especially when Ma needs some rest. Its amazing to see Baba changing nappies and singing lullaby to me in desperate efforts to put me into sleep. My vision is not yet clear so that I cannot remember faces, but I can remember voices. I can turn around my head to Ma wherever she's at. I do enjoy my bath in lukeworm water and try to always stay clean. Ma & Baba always look for my million Taka smile.
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- ► 2005 (373)
- THE POWER POLITICS The prime minister of Bangla...
- IRAQ HOSTAGE SITUATION: TERRORISM HAS NO IDEAL ...
- BUSY BUSY BUSY Dear readers, if you are wonderi...
- WHEN CROSSFIRE CROSSES ALL LIMITS In Bangladesh...
- RIANNA UPDATE Hello everybody. I am a month old ...
- WE ARE THE CHAMPION I am writing the post with ...
- EKUSH OS, A BRAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS CLONE VENTURE ...
- THE DOWNFALL OF BANGLADESHI CINEMA Nobody thoug...
- QUOTES OF THE DAY * We are never more disconte...
- INDIA –BANGLADESH RELATIONSHIP The India-Bangla...
- MORE JOBS NEEDED IN BANGLADESH Last year the co...
- BLOG QUOTES * "Never a dull moment. This is the...
- AROUND THE COUNTRY * You don't need ballz t...
- BIMAN GOES DOWN IN PROTEST There were muc...
- THE EVER ELUSIVE ELECTION PROMISES The four par...
- PRESS FREEDOM THREATENED BY OUTLAWS The killing...
- THE BATTLE OF THE BEGUMS CONTINUES The antagoni...
- QUALITY OF LIFE: CAN WE MEASURE EFFECTIVELY? Ye...
- ▼ October (18)