MEANING OF LIFE
Sadiq, the most humble blogger I know, raises a couple of ultimate questions which are widely discussed in philosophical, religious and other aspects. Check out the interesting thoughts left by many. My responses were:
1. What is the meaning of life?
From the solar systems to our internal organisms all have been created (by God) in order to serve different purposes. It is for us to harmonize with this order.
So why do we need a meaning?
"Everywhere one seeks to produce meaning, to make the world signify, to render it visible. We are not, however, in danger of lacking meaning; quite the contrary, we are gorged with meaning and it is killing us." - Jean Baudrillard French, Postmodern Philosopher, Writer.
How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on.
2. What is the best thing one can get in life?
Being humble. When you respect & love others (even your enemy) you are bound to get respect in return and your life will be surrounded with love and happiness.
MEANING OF LIFE
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- THE BEST OF BANGLADESH -part 1 We are quick to po...
- WHAT DO THEY WANT? Yesterday I was shocked to hea...
- A PEEK INTO THE BANGLADESH BLOGOSPHERE (crosspost...
- MONGA BLUES It is very sad that yet another year ...
- THE SERPENT HISSES The Bangladesh security forces...
- TODAY'S LINKS * No longer safe for work: Blogs? ...
- TATA BYE BYE More bad news. India's Tata Group's ...
- BLOG QUAKE DAY - OCTOBER 26, 2005 Today is the ...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "I have learned how to eat with...
- KILL OR CURE An interesting BBC documentary film ...
- TODAY'S LINKS * ScholarsBangladesh.com - is a dat...
- ROAD TO EAST Bangladesh had long sought a land po...
- THE CONCERT FOR BANGLADESH RE-RELEASED Via Unhear...
- COMMENT OF THE DAY sharing is knowing advancing ...
- BANGLADESHI BLOGS - another update Here is anothe...
- MOST CORRUPT NATION - ANOTHER DISCLAIMER It's not...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY The definition of nostalgia by...
- OIC's ROLE An editorial in the Pakistan Times sla...
- 72 VIRGINS Time for a good laugh. Saudi blogger A...
- SOUTH ASIAN BLOG ROUNDUP Bangladesh: - Rifat of ...
- TODAY'S PICKS * Creative Commons - how it began. ...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "You know, we bloggers are alwa...
- HER NAME IS BANGLADESH Karishma Huda writes a won...
- WE APOLOGIZE TO YOU DEEPALI Via unheard voices I ...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "Come to Bangladesh before the ...
- TODAY'S LINKS * David Frost joins Al-Jazeera TV. ...
- WHEN THE EARTH SHAKES A major earthquake rocked P...
- BRANDING BANGLADESH Bangladesh has long been bran...
- TODAY'S LINKS * A Bangladeshi student shows the w...
- DURGA PUJA IN BANGLADESH Durga Puja is the most i...
- SOUTH ASIAN BLOG ROUNDUP (Crossposted in the Glob...
- A PEEK INTO THE FUTURE While searching for the ro...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Meet the fakers * Why India is b...
- A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR POLICE DEPT. The Banglade...
- MEANING OF LIFE Sadiq, the most humble blogger I ...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "For the first time in 33 years...
- TREADLE PUMP This is pretty amazing: Treadle pu...
- MUCH ADO ABOUT Census figures confirm that Bangla...
- TERRORIST AND MEDIA The role of media is no less ...
- JOB HUNT If you are a textile engineer in Banglad...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "It's very difficult being a mo...
- DATASHAK: SUSPECTED AS WEED Datashak (Amaranth) a...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "NGOs don't really exist for th...
- ▼ October (43)
- ► 2004 (329)