AGAINST ALL ODDS
Every Saturday the daily Prothom Alo publishes an interview of the homeless kids of Bangladesh who have no home. They usually earn their livings in various ways. I have noticed that their greatest problem is that they have no security for their valuable things, especially money as they live in the streets.
According to this news, a few child workers of Bangladesh have established a saving project of their own after all the banks turned them away. This kind of project can also be useful to these homeless people. Sometimes the solution to a difficult problem is very simple and it can make a strong impact. Any NGO taking note of this?
AGAINST ALL ODDS
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (212)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- Bangladesh Blog Buzz
- QUOTE OF THE DAY
- ISRAELI TARGETS
- YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY
- THE NEW ASHES
- TODAY'S LINKS
- COLLECTIVE GUILT AND COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT
- TODAY'S LINKS * Slate's the Middle East interacti...
- YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY Israel passed by .. he...
- NATION OR RELIGION? Result of an interesting surv...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Robert Fisk: If the Lebanese disl...
- LOVE ATTACK ON MERKEL The Bild reports that at th...
- YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF THE DAY YouTube is serving 100 ...
- WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Indian bloggers in some par...
- THE REAL AIM OF THE WAR Sabbah, a Palestinian blo...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY "See, the irony is what they re...
- TSUNAMI STRIKES AGAIN Today a tsunami has struck ...
- WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO DESERVE THIS? The war is o...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Israel’s catch-22. * why Hizboll...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY " Israel invaded Lebanon twice ...
- ARE GERMANS BECOMING LAZY? Germans are known in t...
- THE SAYEEDI AFFAIR The recent UK visit of Delwar ...
- YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY Bollywood rap
- TODAY'S LINKS * The best of Germany 2006. * Shoc...
- IS THIS THE BIG WAR? "War is regarded as nothing b...
- TODAY'S LINKS * End this punishment of the Palest...
- MUMBAI TRAIN BLASTS Seven serial blasts have rock...
- IN SEARCH OF AN ANSWER The most burning question ...
- CHANGING ATTITUDES There are numerous examples of...
- I WAS THERE! I had a wonderful experience watchin...
- TODAY'S LINKS * There is an alternative to Islam’...
- YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY The Germany Argentina ...
- THE ERA OF WEBBASED PC HAS BEGAN "A desktop in my ...
- QUOTE OF THE DAY " What is Tibet? Is it just ano...
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY The fountain of Sony center i...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Early Bengali science fiction * ...
- A BLACK SPOT IN BERLIN Just as when the authoriti...
- AGAINST ALL ODDS Every Saturday the daily Prothom...
- THE PRIZE FOR CORRUPTION Bangladesh is constantly...
- DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND The World Cup has change...
- MUSLIM NATIONALISM IN UK? Alton Towers in Staffor...
- VIDEO PODCAST IN BANGLADESH The above is a title ...
- DAMAGING PUBLIC PROPERTY Desh of Dristikone blog ...
- ▼ July (44)
- ► 2005 (373)
- ► 2004 (329)