* "It is easier to rob by setting up a bank than by holding up a bank clerk."
- Bertolt Brecht 1898-1956, German Dramatist, Poet
* "I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."
- Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826, Third President of the USA
* "Quality is everyone's responsibility."
- W. Edwards Deming 1900-1993, American Management Consultant Who Helped Turn Japan's Economy Around