* "A living contradiction" in his own words, Salahuddin Shoaib Chowdhury's new column in the Jerusalem Post.
* 22 persons gets death sentence and 6 persons life imprisonment as the court gives the verdict of Awami League MP Ahsanullah Master's assasination case. Asif thinks it is an eyewash as the main accused ruling BNP activists will eventually be freed.
* Bridge Blog is a great list of worldwide blogs.
* The statesmen and the cricketers on a peace mission. It seems Pakistan is winning the one-day series. And India is winning because it could break the ice of cold relation despite many protests.
* What does Pahela Baishakh mean to the Bangladeshi Bangalis in the 21st century?