* A tribute to mother on the mother's day.
* I am amazed that a 13 year old girl can write this well!
* More abuse of foreign workers in the middle east.
* Gwynnth's Streets of Bangladesh Photo Album is available now. The tagline "The sights, the sounds, the smells of Bangladesh... The way Gwen sees it..." promises much and the close to 200 pictures will not disappoint you.
* A firsthand account of an Arab woman about the changing treatment of women and elderly in the Grand Mosque in Mecca, where the holy Kaaba is. Some think Wahabbis are responsible.
* A fundraiser for the garments tragedy victims. There are lots of politics going on regarding what should be the compensation amount for the poor workers families. These employees were not insured. And I don’t know what will happened to the injured workers. I think its time that the government makes a law, which will ensure that the workers will be under insurance cover to prepare for the worst.
* 12 ways to become a younger you.
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- POWER OF A BLOGGER I am surprised to learn that a...
- CRICKET: ON BANGLADESH'S TEST STATUS Following th...
- LINK-O-MATIC * Its a wiki, wiki world. * A Day i...
- FAMOUS BANGLADESHI SHOWCASE: BIBI RUSSELL Last ...
- GUILTY MULE Schapelle Corby, an Australian girl...
- THE OTHER HALF According to this report, seventee...
- BANGLADESHI ROCK SCENE Manish of Sepia Mutiny wri...
- FIRST EVER TRAFFIC RADIO CHANNEL IN BANGLADESH Th...
- via Chan'ad Bahraini
- AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * Joe brings you the 6th B...
- THE 100 MILLION MISSING WOMEN IN ASIA DOCTRINE Ow...
- HEALTH UPDATE II I usually do not give much impor...
- HEALTH UPDATE We are having a hell of a busy time...
- GALLOWAY GALLS THE US SENATE COMMITTEE WHICH HAD A...
- SMS IN BANGLA AND THE MOBILE WAR আমি বাঙলায় কথা ব...
- SHORT TAKES * After numerous protests and deaths ...
- BANGLADESH FERRY DISASTER Yet another passenger f...
- HAPPY SLAPPING - SADIST OR NOT People believe tha...
- TODAY'S JOTTINGS * "Cookie Monster" turned into "...
- THOUGHT OF THE DAY When rain falls in the earth,...
- BOOK SALE IN DHAKA The publishing industry of Ban...
- FACE OF BANGLADESH Gurudasi Mondol gave herself...
- SHORT TAKES * Bangladesh Cricket team starts well...
- DEMOCRACY PREVAILS IN BANGLADESH With the overwhe...
- PARTY BLUES I had a great time last Monday night ...
- SCRAPINGS * A tribute to mother on the mother's d...
- BEGGING TAKES AWAY ONE'S MORAL Snapshot 1: An wom...
- MORE LINKS * The puzzle of Bangladesh * Lt Gen J...
- JOTTINGS OF THE DAY * "Keetha Oilow" and "Keetha ...
- I'M BACK Did you miss me? I was on a forced hiatu...
- GOOD NEWS FROM BANGLADESH * Salahuddin Shoaib Cho...
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2004 (329)