LIVING WITH A DEADLY DISEASE
"As a deadly virus infects the blood unnoticed
Then scary infections erupts from the skin.
We see a dreadful disease in the nation’s body
Slowly infested by an incurable germ, in disguise of
The fundamentalists and the afterlife lovers.
Once religion brought light in the society’s dark corners.
Now the bones and rotten flesh of its skeleton
Are peddled by some selfish and hypocritical human beings,
Who misinterprets the holy texts by their made-up stories,
The religious extremists have no religion
They have only greed and wicked intentions."
- translation from a Begali poem by Rudro M. Shahidullah
Life in Bangladesh is becoming normal after 2 days of the blast. But a question mark is hanging on everybody's mind. What will happen next? The 7/18 blasts were a wake up call, to let everybody know the power of the killer virus that has infested Bangladesh.
All the evidences and confessions of some nabbed terrorists point at the banned Islamic extremist Jama'atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB), who carried out Wednesday's countrywide bombings. Their tentacles spread in the last decade aided by the internal security authority's laid back approach. In some places they even encouraged them as these outfits were diffusing the communists extremist outfit 'Sarbahara', which they could not control. You cannot keep a snake as a pet and always control him. The serpent has many heads:- Jama'atul Jihad, Jama'atul Mujahideen, Ahle Hadith Andolon Bangladesh (Ahab), Ahle Hadith Jubo Shangha, Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh (JMJB), Harkatul Jihad, Hizbut Tawhid, Tawhidi Janata, Islami Jubo Shangha, Islami Shangha, Al Falah A'am Unnayan Shanstha and Shahadat-e al Hiqma are believed to be missions of the Al Mujahideen. They have grown like a deadly virus and is now bound for total kill of the nation.
According to todays news the police are yet to make any fix at JMB as the perpetretors. They are still apprehending more people. Even one JMB activist apprehended on the first day was released in Dinajpur.
After this are our lives secured? It is the government's responsibility to protect the people from these extremists. But the question is who is controlling whom?
Tag: Bangladesh, Bangladesh Bombings, Bangladesh Bombs
LIVING WITH A DEADLY DISEASE
- Awami League
- Breaking News
- citizen journalism
- Global Voices
- Global Warming
- Guest Post
- Human Rights
- international relations
- Khaleda Zia
- Liberation war
- Natural Disaster
- New Media
- Press freedom
- Sheikh Hasina
- Social media
- web 2.0
- world cup
My other selves:
From My Flickr
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (168)
- ► 2009 (211)
- ► 2008 (379)
- ► 2007 (470)
- ► 2006 (401)
- LIFE EXPLAINED "When I stand before God at the en...
- BLOG DAY 2005 BASH Nir Ofir, an Israeli blogger ...
- TODAY'S PICKS * Increase your IQ by blogging * ...
- TERRORISTS VS. NGOS What do the terrorists hate i...
- THE TERRORIST FRATERNITY More and more shocking d...
- THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM I have said it before tha...
- TODAY'S PICKS * The alleged mastermind of the 7/7...
- LEADERS ARE CREATED, NOT BORN The above is a tagl...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Detrerrent democracy * Banglades...
- WAR AGAINST JIHAD The Bangladesh government has ...
- BANGLADESH BLASTS AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE * an ope...
- THE POINTING OF FINGURES AND THE LOOMING THREATS ...
- LIVING WITH A DEADLY DISEASE "As a deadly virus i...
- BANGLADESH BOMB BLASTS -MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWER...
- BANGLADESH BOMB BLASTS 8/17 I was attending one s...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Why Iran must not be invaded. * ...
- SOUTH ASIAN BLOG ROUNDUP Bangladesh: - Tazzy wri...
- A LAW FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL- THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The latest carnival of the libera...
- BENGALI NICKNAME GENERATOR I have come across thi...
- THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THE PALACE MULLAHS The Det...
- TODAY'S LINKS * The ugly side of beauty. * Hiros...
- UNHEARD VOICES FROM THE DUNGEON Just when the wor...
- DEMOGRAPHICS OF THE MUSLIM WORLD A random comment...
- THE EVER POPULAR JATRA Jatra, the folk theatre/v...
- MARS WATER ICE This image, taken by the High Res...
- TODAY'S LINKS * Pakistan: a Geopolitical Crux * ...
- THE HUMAN COST OF ONE PENNY LESS 'Dateline NBC' i...
- SOUTH ASIAN BLOG ROUNDUPHere is today's round up o...
- A BLOG ABOUT DESIS Sepia Mutiny is a superb grou...
- PERILS OF OVERWORK Sometimes I feel like...
- EXPONENTIAL BLOG GROWTH David Sifry of Technocrat...
- SNIPPETS FROM MY LIFE Scene 1: Place: A dark cro...
- RIANNA UPDATE Hew..Ye.. dijjam...(Hello hello). T...
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2004 (329)