June 18, 2003

BACK TO BLOGGING

Till yesterday I was so busy with one project paper for my computer course that I had to complete and present to the class. Job was likewise. Three years mid term budget submission with numerous revisions (alongwith the regular work) were driving me crazy. Worst thing was that I could not give time to my family for a few cases where I was needed. Today I had some time free to browse some blogs. Its like meeting old friends after sometime and there is lot to hear and tell. Many things are happening all over the world and there are interesting topics to read and contemplate in many sites. I missed many but could read some old ones. I don't know why my archives are not working. Blog posts should not be trashed. Archives should work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment